Return to the 1950-1974 Menu
 


Ski Bowl Opens: c. 1958




Images from the collection of Ted Graves, © Ted Graves. Permission is granted for educational and personal use. For any commercial or other use, please contact Ted Graves via the Siskiyou County Sesquicentennial Committee, info@siskiyouhistory.org.


Images and Stories are © their owner, as noted on each web page. All Rights Reserved. Please contact the owner as noted, or for more information, the Siskiyou County Sesquicentennial Committee, info@siskiyouhistory.org.


Before 1850 | 1850-1874 | 1875-1899
1900-1924 | 1925-1949 | 1950-1974 | 1975-1999 | After 2000
Submit to this Collection | About this Collection


www.siskiyouhistory.org
A project of the Siskiyou County Sesquicentennial Committee

PO Box 1138, Mount Shasta, CA 96067 USA
E-mail: info@siskiyouhistory.org

Web design and management by Kim Solga Artworks